Monday, February 18, 2008

Deal with stress

Stress is something we face every day in our lives. The stress is caused by different things. However, the important thing is how we should deal with stress. When I feel stressful the first thing I do is take a long breath. If I feel stressful in a public place I try to walk to be more relaxed. In addition, when I feel stressful because I have a quiz or exam I try to go to the recreation center and I do some body exercise such as aerobic exercise. The best thing for my case to relieve my stress is to go to the swimming pool, because that makes me more relaxed. Sometimes I would like to see some of my friends, because that helps to break stress. Moreover, I like to watch movies when I feel in a bad mood, because that helps to be stressing less. All these ways work very well and change my mood to be better.

No comments: